Chuck (2007) nfo files named differently. Can anyone explain this?

kamhouse

I have the TV show Chuck (2007) and all the episodes are named similarly with the year embedded. Emby is storing the NFO and JPG files alongside the video file. The weird thing is that for every single episode it uses 2017 on the NFO file instead of 2007. Like the following.

Chuck (2007) - S01E01 - Chuck Versus The Intersect.jpg
Chuck (2007) - S01E01 - Chuck Versus The Intersect.mkv
Chuck (2017) - S01E01 - Chuck Versus The Intersect.nfo

I have looked in the metadata for the series and each episode and it shows 2007 as expected.

Edited by kamhouse

Happy2Play

Not sure as I cannot reproduce this.

Can you post the server log for when this happened.

It seems like there are only 4 days of logs and it was earlier last week when I discovered it. It took me a few days to get around to posting the question.

After discovering the weirdness last week, and poking around trying to find where it was getting 2017 from, I finally ended up manually renaming all the NFO files to match the file name and then locked the show.

Today I don't seem to be able to recreate the problem. I unlocked the show and deleted all the nfo files and it rebuilt them correctly this time.

Edited by kamhouse
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2022 at 11:32 PM, kamhouse said:

It seems like there are only 4 days of logs and it was earlier last week when I discovered it. It took me a few days to get around to posting the question.

After discovering the weirdness last week, and poking around trying to find where it was getting 2017 from, I finally ended up manually renaming all the NFO files to match the file name and then locked the show.

Today I don't seem to be able to recreate the problem. I unlocked the show and deleted all the nfo files and it rebuilt them correctly this time.

Thanks for the feedback.