Can’t change language

train_wreck

train_wreck

I have Emby running on Linux and use the iPhone app to access it. I am trying to change the language of the emby iphone app to spanish. I have changed both the iOS system language and the “Display” language in the Emby app settings, but it still shows english. Every other app on my phone switches to spanish no problem as soon as i change the language in iOS settings, emby is the only one that fails.

What can i do to fix this?

Hi, which Spanish option did you select? Because there are three of them, and if you select Spanish (Argentina), that has barely been translated at this point by our translators.

What exactly didn't change? You understand that this will only change the user interface text, right?

It will not affect the text of your media library content, which comes from your metadata.

train_wreck

🙄 yes obviously i know it will not change the content. The interface does not change. I can switch languages all day and it remains in english.

Did you try restarting the app after changing it? In other words change the option, go back to the home screen, then restart the app.