New web app update on Desktop

alexyancey
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

alexyancey

Hi,

Did you just make a change so that the pause and backwards/forwards 10 seconds button are now floating over the video? As opposed to before when they were their own buttons on the bottom. I'm not sure what is happening. Thanks.

alexyancey
20 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, no, that's always been there, but only on touch devices (phones, tablets, etc).

Could a resolution or DPI change in the browser/OS cause this functionality to change? Thanks for the reply.

No, can you show a screenshot? 

Only thing I can think of is if your browser thinks that touch input is your primary input method.

alexyancey
1 hour ago, Luke said:

No, can you show a screenshot? 

Only thing I can think of is if your browser thinks that touch input is your primary input method.

Expected interface (with buttons on bottom panel) in Chrome, actual interface on Firefox. thanks for your help

chrome_aNIEVNYyRN.png

explorer_BGN6k6PNpX.jpg

• Solution

OK so firefox thinks your primary input method is currently touch input. Is it possible you configured a browser option that might be causing this? I'm not seeing this in Firefox.

alexyancey
3 hours ago, Luke said:

OK so firefox thinks your primary input method is currently touch input. Is it possible you configured a browser option that might be causing this? I'm not seeing this in Firefox.

Thanks for the explanation. The issue resolved itself.

• Thanks 1