Random episodes showing up in my "Continue Watching" section

ZiggyDubz

ZiggyDubz

Hi there,

There are currently random episodes of shows showing up in my continue watching section on my server. I check the Activity section and it doesn't show them being watched in any way. Very confusing, and I'm not sure what's going on. The episodes outlined in Red are shows I haven't watched at all yet on my server, let alone, me being in the middle of random seasons. Thank you!

Continue Watching.png

Hi, you may have played them briefly just to test them. Have you checked out the button in the 3 dot menu to remove them from continue watching?

ZiggyDubz

I can confirm that I haven't watched to test them. Rugrats above keeps coming back even after I mark the entire series as played, and then uncheck it as played. That removes it from the continue watching, and then a few days later it's back. This has been going on for a week or two.

I will check out the 3 dot menu in the meantime. Thanks!

EDIT: And Power Rangers just started happening today. Rugrats has been the issue for the week or two, describe above.

Edited by ZiggyDubz

ZiggyDubz

I do use Trakt, yes. 

Also, I did the remove from continue watching via 3 dot menu, and nothing has popped back up yet. But I'm waiting a day or two more just to be sure.