M1 Mac Emby Server unresponsive/not working

jgoldstein

jgoldstein

I am hosting an Emby Server on my new Mac Studio (M1 Ultra). I tend to access it from my RokuTV, and I do have two other users, but they use it sparingly. It was working perfectly smoothly until last evening, when I tried to access via my RokuTV, and realized the server was not connecting. Ran to my computer, and the Emby Server was seemingly unresponsive. When I clicked on the logo of the server, nothing happened. When I tried to open up in a browser, it led to nothing. The web app would not load. I had to shut it down via Activity Monitor.

I re-installed. The app would appear, but I could not load up the web app/connect to the server.

I rebooted and re-opened. It worked for about one minute! And then it became unresponsive again.

I rebooted, re-installed. Same thing! Worked for a minute, then it stopped.

There did not seem to be a triggering incident. I had re-scanned my library a bit prior to when I noticed this, but I'm not sure why that would stop anything from working.

Remedies: Reboot/reinstall; deleted some plugins, I cleared the entire server cache located on my drive.

Attaching a log here. Any ideas? Driving me a little crazy!

embyserver-63797634295.txt

HI, can you try removing the subdb and playback reporting plugins, then restart the server and let us know how that compares. Thanks !

• 1 month later...