Verzeichnisse für benutzer ausblenden, u.s.w.

Naichbindas

Naichbindas

Hallo

Kann ich die Verzeichnisse für Benutzer ausblenden so das die nur für Admins sichtbar sind?

Und ich habe in den Einstellungen von Emby die Echtzeitaktualisierung, aber wenn ich einenneuen Film hochgeladen habe, wird er nicht angezeigt sondern ich muss manuell einen Scan der Bibliothek anstossen, damit er erscheint. Bei Plex ist er sofort da automatisch, doch hier in Emby scheint das wohl nicht zu gehen.

Danke. @cayars

mfg

Yes Emby can automatically add new media within a couple minutes of it being added to your media folders.  You have to turn this option on in each library.

image.png

What directories are you referring to that you would like to hide?

• 4 weeks later...
Happy2Play
On 8/15/2022 at 12:53 AM, Naichbindas said:

Hello

Can I hide the directories for users so that they are only visible to admins?

And I have the real-time update in emby's settings, but when I upload a new movie, it doesn't show up but I have to manually trigger a scan of the library for it to appear. With Plex, it's immediately automatic, but here in Emby that doesn't seem to work.

Thank you. @cayars

Mfg

Wir müssten ein Serverprotokoll für ein bestimmtes Beispiel sehen, in dem Sie Medien hinzufügen, die erst beim Scannen der Bibliothek angezeigt werden.

We would need to see a server log for a specific example of you adding media that does not show until library scan also.