Download to Tablet inconsistent

kaledi

kaledi

Hello

So my experience with downloading videos to an android device is mixed

In order to manage movie downloads I create a playlist that I name for arguments sake 'download to tablet'.  I then add movies I'd like to download to this playlist.  This I set up to download and automatically download new content.  I have noticed on occasion that not all movies are successfully downloaded.  I initiate the set up of the download of the playlist from the android tablet.  When some movies fail to download, I've noticed that if go to the playlist and then select download to device and select the tablet, a new download is started and only the missing movies are downloaded.  Then I go to manage downloads, I see that there is a duplicate of the playlist listed one with the number of movies that were originally successfully downloaded and then the second with the 'missing' ones that are now successfully downloaded.

Of note, I do use profiles and use access permissions to users will have access to some of the library, but not all.  However, I've seen the behaviour across at least two profiles.  I also make sure I only add material to the relevant playlist from the profile I want to download to.

Then I go to manage downloads, I see that there is a duplicate of the playlist listed one with the number of movies that were originally successfully downloaded and then the second with the 'missing' ones that are now successfully downloaded.

Hi, this is aspect of it is normal if you create multiple downloads jobs for something. What we should focus on is a failed download.  Can you please provide an example?

Thanks.