Emby Theater App No Longer Working

HesitantHades

HesitantHades

I know this is probably my fault for something but I don't remember changing anything. Been using Emby Theater for a while and it's been great, but recently I signed out of my account and into my guest account and then I couldn't get back in. Now the application just shows the Emby splash screen with a black background and won't let me do anything. I tried reinstalling and it works right up until I type in the IP to the server and hit connect. It just doesn't do anything when I hit connect. Close the program and reopen it and it has the same Emby splash screen. Not sure what I can do to make it work. All my other devices work, browser app works perfectly, Windows store app works as you'd expect (I'd really prefer to not use the Windows store app but I will for the time being). It's just the Theater app on my Windows machine that does not work. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

HesitantHades

@Happy2PlayEmby Theater app for Desktop sorry and it's not on the same machine as the server.
The Store Theater app works fine like I said. I just prefer the Desktop app more. It's not like I can't access the server, it's just the desktop app stopped working for me for whatever reason.

HesitantHades

@Happy2PlayHere are a couple error events in event viewer that I found that maybe will help idk.

Log #1

Application: Emby.Theater.Installer.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.VerifyAccess()
   at System.Windows.Window.Close()
   at MediaBrowser.Theater.Installer.MainWindow.DoInstall(MediaBrowser.InstallUtil.Installer)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Log #2

Faulting application name: Emby.Theater.Installer.exe, version: 3.0.7676.1248, time stamp: 0x5ff54d91
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1865, time stamp: 0xdd841229
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000000000034fd9
Faulting process id: 0xf10
Faulting application start time: 0x01d8a5237aae8a72
Faulting application path: C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\W8E1B1GW.GJD\Z5CR8BC4.8X1\emby..tion_52e619f980064862_0003.0000_ff5b6982ee84e710\Emby.Theater.Installer.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 6c31a68a-9e9e-4a21-aef3-2ae948020a37
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID: