Emby not displaying/showing photos/images; videos/movies are ok

noah727

noah727

Hi,

Just installed Emby today to my desktop PC (version 4.7.5.0) and to my LG TV (75NANO80TPA).

I have installed libraries, and no issue playing movies and video files on the TV.

But TV can't display or show photos and images. Folders containing them says no files found. Is there anything I'm missing here? I already checked the settings and I can't see anything pertaining to photos or images. Only for audio and video.

Would appreciate your advise. Thanks in advance.

noah727
7 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, are you using the Emby LG app, or just LG Dlna?

Hi Luke, am using Emby LG app directly from LG App Store (WebOS).

noah727
On 8/1/2022 at 9:46 AM, Luke said:

@noah727 please attach the emby server log from when you tried to view photos in the Emby LG app:

Thanks !

I'm not exactly techy, but perhaps given some guidance on steps how to do that, I can try and do as instructed. Thanks again. @cayars

On 8/2/2022 at 2:45 AM, noah727 said:

I'm not exactly techy, but perhaps given some guidance on steps how to do that, I can try and do as instructed. Thanks again. @cayars

There's instructions inside the post Luke gave you that tell you where to get the server logs.

See if that helps and if not let us know.

noah727
23 hours ago, cayars said:

There's instructions inside the post Luke gave you that tell you where to get the server logs.

See if that helps and if not let us know.

Yes, I can see it now. Sorry for missing it. Will revert once I am able to collect the logs. Thanks again.

• Thanks 1

Hi, how have you configured your emby libraries? Also, you're saying the issue is in the Emby LG app, but how does it compare if you browse from the web interface of the server machine?

• 4 months later...