Cinema Mode

ab123ga

There is a bit more to it than just tell it the user prefences and choosing cinema mode...

zemenyne.jpg

You need to use the web client dashboard administration page. Choose playback and the cinema mode tab as above. There are two plugins that make this happen: Local trailers and channel trailers. You can install both, or only one of them. There are options to control this behavior for each plugin listed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

you don't necessarily need the local trailer plugin. you can also set your own trailers up manually.

ab123ga

I installed the trailers plugin and it worked. The instructions was a bit lacking b/c I see no where they they specifically said you must install the plugin for this new feature to work. Unless I missed something. 

Thanks for the review. 

bLaZeR666_uk

Hi Guys

Been using Media Browser for nearly a year now, I have paid for the lifetime supporter membership.

I have the internet trailers selected but when playing a movie there are no trailers played.

I can play a custom file before viewing a movie but not the trailers.

Have I missed something obvious? as I cant figure out whats wrong.

TIA  :)

bLaZeR666_uk

Have you installed the trailers plugin?

Yes

Some trailers have downloaded but only partially so the trailers are incomplete.

bLaZeR666_uk

Still no further along with this.

I have got the trailer plugin working but the new built in cinema mode doesn't work at all. 

TIA

bLaZeR666_uk

Ok 

Internet trailers are now working after I disabled it, re-installed media server.

Trailers now play before my main movie but...there is no sound....

Any ideas?

Vidman

Ok

Internet trailers are now working after I disabled it, re-installed media server.

Trailers now play before my main movie but...there is no sound....

Any ideas?

Are you using MBT as the client? There seems to be a few people with this issue in MBT see here http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/10819-Streaming-trailers-not-working Edited by Vidman
  • Like 1