LG App spielt einige Videos nicht ab

Guest phoenixexcinere

Guest phoenixexcinere

Hallo zusammen,

ein Freund von mir nutzt die LG App um auf mein Emby zu zugreifen. Bisher lief alles immer recht problemlos, aber heute gab es bei einigen Videos das Problem, dass die Videos nicht gestartet werden konnten.Das Bild blieb schwarz und die Ladeanzeige (den drehen Kreis) konnte man sehen.

Anbei das Logfile von Emby und FFMPEG.

Das ist jetzt kein großes Problem und ist absolut nicht eilig, aber vielleicht hilft es ja bei einem der nächsten Updates oder so, wenn es denn ein Problem mit der App ist. Über den Browser und die Android App gehen die besagten Videos ja problemlos.

Danke schon einmal

ffmpeg-transcode-1e031d89-6749-4882-8dbf-dfa82816898e_1.txt logfile

HI, please let us know if you're still seeing this with Emby Server 4.7.6. Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...
Guest phoenixexcinere

Yesterday evening I tested with my colleague to convince myself of the error.
It turned out that the problems only occur with 4K videos. With videos in 1080p everything ran smoothly, even with subtitles.

Apparently the LG generally has a problem with 4K, because when playing 4K videos my CPU load from the server goes up to 100%. I figured that since 4K video works with Emby Theater and the Android app, it would work with the LG app, but I guess I was wrong.
I have already found some posts in the forum on the subject of 4K on LG TVs, so it is probably due to the TVs themselves.

12 hours ago, phoenixexcinere said:

Yesterday evening I tested with my colleague to convince myself of the error.
It turned out that the problems only occur with 4K videos. With videos in 1080p everything ran smoothly, even with subtitles.

Apparently the LG generally has a problem with 4K, because when playing 4K videos my CPU load from the server goes up to 100%. I figured that since 4K video works with Emby Theater and the Android app, it would work with the LG app, but I guess I was wrong.
I have already found some posts in the forum on the subject of 4K on LG TVs, so it is probably due to the TVs themselves.

Hi, the CPU load is most likely due to having to transcode to convert to something compatible for LG.