tsmarcus

tsmarcus

First off I Love the new MB3. Everything is working great & SOOO fast. I've been a user of Media Browser from the early 2.xx versions. I have a lot of Media,13TB of DVD's,TV DVD's, MKV Movie Rips & TV MKV series. I have noticed a odd thing with Auto Organize on the server. I have Big Bang Theory Season 1-7, The Bridge Seas.1, Boardwalk Empire Seas.1-4, Person of Interest Seas.1-3 (plus many more) all on DVD ripped with AnyDVD in VideoTS folders. The new episodes of these recordings are in MKV. I have a folder in MB3 for TV DVD & a folder for new TV Shows. For some reason Auto Organize is not putting the new recordings in the TV Shows folders but instead is making a new folder in the correct show & placing them there. For example, Big Bang Theory, is season 1-7 on dvd & season 8 is in mkv. AO is making a new season 8 folder in the dvd side and placing the new episodes 1,2 & 3 there.

Maybe this is the correct way, would be less of a headache having 2 separate folders. I remember in MB 2.xx that we needed to keep dvd & avi, MKV etc separate. Thanks for the great product & forms. Tommy