Emby not bringing/displaying images from TMDB

SSCJarod

SSCJarod

Hi there, since a couple of days Emby doesn't fetch any images from TMDB anymore. Only from TVDB (if available for movies). I see the placeholders, but no pictures are loading. With TV-Shows I have no  problem. So it should not be a problem with NAS or File Structure itself. Tried everything in settings for images for movies, changed language, changed min. resolution... an so on ... but no luck. See pic attached. I am running on newest Emby for Qnap TS451+ with newest firmware.

IMG_6540005F736A-1.jpeg

SSCJarod
13 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, please attach the emby server log. Thanks.

Here is part where a error from tmdb comes does this help?!

If I paste the link that's caused a error here the picture is displayed in browser. Strange...

2022-07-21 17:17:51.161 Error HttpClient: Error getting response from https://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/6hkY6CnDZJeuF3VVISSB4qsbfWl.jpg

*** Error Report ***

Version: 4.7.5.0

Command line: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata -ffdetect /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/bin/ffprobe -defaultdirectory /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Public -updatepackage emby-server-qnap_{version}_x86_64.qpkg -noautorunwebapp

Operating system: Linux version 5.10.60-qnap (root@U16BuildServer172) (x86_64-QNAP-linux-gnu-gcc (toolchain config: [gcc-4.9.2 binutils-2.25 glibc-2.21]) 4.9.2, GNU ld

Framework: .NET 6.0.2

OS/Process: x64/x64

Runtime: share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll

Processor count: 4

Data path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata

Application path: /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/system

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

---> System.Security.Authentication.AuthenticationException: The remote certificate is invalid because of errors in the certificate chain: NotTimeValid

at System.Net.Security.SslStream.SendAuthResetSignal(ProtocolToken message, ExceptionDispatchInfo exception)

at System.Net.Security.SslStream.CompleteHandshake(SslAuthenticationOptions sslAuthenticationOptions)

at System.Net.Security.SslStream.ForceAuthenticationAsync[TIOAdapter](TIOAdapter adapter, Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] reAuthenticationData, Boolean isApm)

at System.Net.Http.ConnectHelper.EstablishSslConnectionAsync(SslClientAuthenticationOptions sslOptions, HttpRequestMessage request, Boolean async, Stream stream, CancellationToken cancellationToken)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Edited by SSCJarod

SSCJarod

Ok, i had one thing in my thoughts. I deactivated the complete security clearance in the Security Counselor App. And as soon as I get on the movie Studio 666 and on Images... all pictures are being loaded. But really don't know, which switch in the security app I should switch to avoid this behavior and still can be running the security clearance.

Ok it last 5 Minutes... than again no images from TMDB are displayed. Now I am out of ideas... ;)

Edited by SSCJarod

SSCJarod

Hi, will do when I home today. Can you give me a hint how I save the protocol I see in emby?! the folder unter /var/lib/emby-server/logs is empty.

But I think it has something to do with cache. I attached two pics where you see that the path is on first site different than on the second. And yesterday I changed it from share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Public/cache to share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Public/cache/cache 

And it worked for about 5-8 minutes and I could see all images in different movies in my library for download in preview for select e.g. Poster or Fanart. But after that time, same happens that they are not showing and the one who are in the cache I cannot load. Its also strange that the path difference from the first settings page to the second. See pics...

833225616_Firstpageseetings.thumb.jpeg.867c6807c58c20863707dd37838b41ae.jpeg680343182_secondpagesettings.thumb.jpeg.787426bd3e878996f8dcb083455387da.jpeg

Edited by SSCJarod

SSCJarod
On 7/24/2022 at 5:37 AM, Luke said:

HI, what version of QTS do you have?

And whats also curious is, that there are two folders in cache for TMDB (see pic)

Thanks for looking into it and helping to find a solution!

Greetings,

J.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-07-25 um 11.40.01.jpg

Edited by SSCJarod

Happy2Play
11 hours ago, SSCJarod said:

And whats also curious is, that there are two folders in cache for TMDB (see pic)

But both of those are not TMDB, on is TVDB.

theintz
On 7/25/2022 at 11:42 PM, Happy2Play said:

But both of those are not TMDB, on is TVDB.

🫣 yes you right … but the error stays … randomly i can get images from TMDB, and other times not. I m stuck here … at the moment i load if other databases bring no image, manually up to emby 🤷🏻‍♂️

theintz

Hi,

error is still there but see this message in emby log. Maybe it has something to do with the api?! Or as I read in another thread, with connection from my home to tmdb...?!

1676740518_Bildschirmfoto2022-07-30um19_50_47.png.f2fddf00ffa6dc38906e860b991dccf4.png