Roku3 MB+NextPVR LiveTV

mattmojo
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

mattmojo

First off, I freakin LOVE Media Browser!!

I have a setup with MB + NextPVR for LiveTV and it works great for everything except on the Roku - Looking through the forums and such it seems for it to work and not get the grey screen of nothing, the guide data must be present. On channels that there is guide data the stream works wonderful on the others with no data it just goes to grey screen.

That is all well and fine and I completely understand what is happening - my question is, is there any chance that the Roku app will loose the dependancey on guide data? Instead of presenting the guide when selecting a channel, just start the stream of said channel... if there is no guide data than so be it... just a question - this is how it works from the web interface...

And just as a note, I am using an over the air digital tuner and the tv guide third-party programs mentioned on these forums don't have the channel line for that (or atleast not my area) - that that isn't a solution.

mattmojo

Luke, thanks for the reply! And that's awesome!! I just sent in a donation yesterday! When I can I'll certainly put more donations in for this project. You guys are doing great work!!

mattmojo

Luke - Just fired up the Roku and MB - looks like that request has been rolled into the beta. It works great!! thanks again for the quick responses!!