Is one of my plug-ins causing this repeated crash?

TolkienBard

TolkienBard

I continue to get this strange memory error that is causing my MB Server to crash. Unfortunately, I don't know it is happening until I get a call from someone (usually my son) saying my server is unavailable. I've been trying to troubleshoot the problem myself, but I just don't have the technical expertise. Looking at the logs though, it seems that it might be one of my plug-ins throwing an error often enough to overwhelm the server. Any thoughts? I'm not sure if I am reading things right or if maybe I should just stop before I break something.

Here is the log file.

Redshirt

You could try uninstalling plugins one at a time starting with CoverArt and see if the problem goes away.

You can try uninstalling CoverArt.

If that is the culprit then it looks like an issue with person images.  How big are these images and where did they come from?  For instance, Stanley Tucci and Emma Stone?  Or, that could be a red herring because this log file is from midnight and the errors are happening right after that - so the server might have been out of memory before those processes were called.  We'd have to see the log file from just before this one to be sure.

What are the specs of the server machine?

Before uninstalling plug-ins, do you have the log window turned on on the server?  If so, try turning that off first.

TolkienBard

I do generally run with it turned on for quick reference purposes. I'll give that a try before uninstalling the plug-ins.

TolkienBard

Also, to be thorough, here are the previous logs that terminated at midnight.

Logs

As for server specs:

CPU: 2x Intel Xeon L5520 @ 2.27 GHz

RAM: 24 GB