search is not finding program listings

justinrh

justinrh

Here is an example of guide data vs search.

Guide:
image.png.aa76864cf32bbcba5ab4b37f59ad0198.png

search: (the only result)
image.png.9dd0d0cb97e1bc5de04954f5989cd9c6.png

Edited by justinrh

Hi, sorry, what am I supposed to be able to determine from those two cutouts?

justinrh

The first pic shows the movie in the guide, to air on Sat.  The search results do not show that listing.

Edited by justinrh

justinrh

I see the issue now.  The nearest airing is not at the top.  (I don't remember even seeing the second one before, but I did mark the JUL 9 airing to record in the guide (then later unmarked it).)

image.png.7f47911e8cc47a9e34891fd843b17ffd.png

Edited by justinrh
  • Thanks 1

justinrh

There are only two programs listed in that image.  The top one and the bottom one.  The top is the where the larger poster image is.

• 2 months later...
justinrh

I guess not.  I can't get the same layout to show.  Consider it closed.  Thanks for checking.

justinrh

I had to poke around and guess how I got that layout.  I found a program that is scheduled to show twice, and when I search for it (which is the only way I could think to get to the same page/layout) it doesn't look the same.  There is a now a "More Like This" instead of "Other Showings".

On 10/3/2022 at 5:36 PM, justinrh said:

I had to poke around and guess how I got that layout.  I found a program that is scheduled to show twice, and when I search for it (which is the only way I could think to get to the same page/layout) it doesn't look the same.  There is a now a "More Like This" instead of "Other Showings".

Both sections are still there, I think you're just on a different screen than before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The answer is that the search results need to be sorted by start date, so that the one you click on will be the one that airs the soonest. This is in 4.8.0.17 now.

• Thanks 1