Manual Recording Minutes (Before / After)

RJRReid

RJRReid

When setting up a Manual Recording, it is much easier to set up the start and end time equal to the posted time on whatever guild you are using. 

Ex. [ M.A.S.H - CH 35.2 - 7/8/2022 - 3PM to 4PM ]  would simply be set up as (CH 35.2 - 7/8/2022 - 3PM to 4PM); however, I still would like to have a "Minutes Before and After" buffer.

To add this I have to go to the newly created recording in the Schedule and edit the recording to add the 3 minutes before and 5 minutes after.

The current default value is always zero and zero. 

I would like to either have a user default option that get applied always (as in my current Guide Recordings (which is always 3 before and 5 after)), or at least include it on the Manual Recording Setup screen itself so it can be entered along with the start and end time.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RJRReid said:

or at least include it on the Manual Recording Setup screen itself so it can be entered along with the start and end time.   

Hi.  To me, that seems awfully redundant (and potentially confusing).  You are telling the recording exactly when you want it to start and end.  Why not just put that in the start/end times?

• Like 1

Hi, you have the system defaults you can set so we just need to make sure these get applied on manual recordings.