Check for plugin updates failed

TDriver

TDriver

Hello, I've been getting the following message since this morning. How can I fix this problem, please?

Emby Version 4.7.5.0 Premium
Synology NAS DS1821+ DSM 7.1 Update 2

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.SharpCifsFileSystem.IsEnabledForPath(String path)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.CreateDirectory(String path)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.PerformPackageInstallation(IProgress`1 progress, String target, PackageVersionInfo package, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.InstallPackageInternal(PackageVersionInfo package, Boolean isPlugin, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.Updates.InstallationManager.InstallPackage(PackageVersionInfo package, Boolean isPlugin, IProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.PluginUpdateTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

EDIT. I was able to fix it myself. The ARD Mediathek plugin had to be uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled

Edited by TDriver

TDriver
6 hours ago, TDriver said:

EDIT. I was able to fix it myself. The ARD Mediathek plugin had to be uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled

Thanks already fixed..

• Thanks 1