unable to play any music

spon
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Hi everyone. I am currently unable to play any music through Emby. When I try, I get a message saying "no compatible streams available". This message pops up once for each item that I attempt to play. For example, if I try to play one track, I get the message once. If I try to play the album, I get the pop up one time for each track on the album.

This occurs on both the local machine and well as remote machines. I've tried using the browser, as well as IOS app. The music file are simple mp3s.

Server: 4.7.5

Log file attached

Thank you

embyserver.txt

• Solution
Happy2Play

Don't yoursetup but Emby cannot access the media.

System.IO.IOException: The user name or password is incorrect. : '\\DESK\Music\Music Library

Also

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for \\DESK\Music\Music Library because the path does not exist

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for \\HTPC\Movies 5\_Test because the path does not exist

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '\\HTPC\Movies 5\_Test'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Don't yoursetup but Emby cannot access the media.

System.IO.IOException: The user name or password is incorrect. : '\\DESK\Music\Music Library

Also

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for \\DESK\Music\Music Library because the path does not exist

Info LibraryMonitor: Skipping realtime monitor for \\HTPC\Movies 5\_Test because the path does not exist

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '\\HTPC\Movies 5\_Test'

well that's embarrassing. Thanks Happy2Play - appreciate the quick response.