Click on TV series title/logo to go to series main screen

Clark.Lidbury

Clark.Lidbury

Hi,

We used to be able to click on the "Logo" of a TV series to immediately link to the "home" or main or first page of that series. (Unsure of the correct name. The base page which has seasons shown below). That functionality seems to be gone now. Any chance we could get it back?

Thanks!

Clark

Edited by Clark.Lidbury
Typo
  • Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Clark.Lidbury

Update: I'm not sure if this was looked at yet, but I've notice that I am now able to click the TV show logo with the mouse but am unable to navigate to it using keyboard keys. Not sure why I can't navigate to it using the keyboard... I can navigate around the rest of the page just fine. Thanks again for looking into this!!!

Clark.Lidbury

Hello,

The settings page shows version 3.0.14. Display mode is set to AUTO. Desktop mode is not good for my setup (desktop pc connected to a TV). And TV mode didn't work so good either so I think auto might be putting it in tablet mode?

Thanks

Edited by Clark.Lidbury
Clarity

Happy2Play
6 minutes ago, Clark.Lidbury said:

Hello,

The settings page shows version 3.0.14. Display mode is set to AUTO. It's on a desktop PC - do you recommend trying a different display mode?

Thanks

ET desktop should be 3.0.15, but you could try TV mode as it is not as much mouse driven.