Emby 4.7.4 (library refresh)

dgrigo

dgrigo

The Library refresh not finding new Episodes, at least the last Episode of Obi One. I have 6 files in library (episodes) emby show 5

After refresh multiple times and restart, movie was added fine at least as I have tested.

Thanks

GrimReaper

From your description, not sure whether that item has been found/added or not? 

In any case, without server log from the time of occurence (and possibly your folder structure/file naming) it's impossible to give even an educated guess. 

Edited by GrimReaper

dgrigo

Never Mind I can wait until another one stumble on same situation, I don't feel in the mood to typing or collecting a long explanation thing so here is a briefing.

we have a directory structure that follows naming conversion, I am a Premium owner for 5 years or so with a huge library.

Have 6 Episodes in that directory and emby had picked only the 5, so its not naming for sure all files have the same name with last part Part xx.mkv

The encoding is fine also, and refresh pick only 5 of 6 files.

dgrigo

Ooops, sorry I was away, I think when i got it , it wasn't already in TVDB (that episode) and the file name was going highwire... so you were right, and when i saw you guys insisted I checked the container and i saw that the filebot hadn't touched that file but all others, so i run filebot again to check the TVDB and they had the episode up, so it renamed this time and added no problem.

Thanks