LG Magic Remote Horizontally Scrolling

Matot

Hi,

First, sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language....

Just a request for a feature for the LG Webos App. Great client app by the way. Way better then Plex.

But, is it possible to add an arrow ( like "next") to scroll horizontally, without using the direction pad of the remote. Like in the web app ( see capture). I would be so nice. 

Vertically,  no problem with the scroll button of the remote. But horizontally, it too bad that we can use the magic remote cursor....

Or, maybe it is more complicated, make something like the Apple+ App on Lg Smart TV. When you point the magic remote's cursor on the edge right ( or left) of the screen, it scroll automatically.

Do you think it is possible ?

Thank you guys

CApture.jpg

unisoft
20 minutes ago, Matot said:

Hi,

First, sorry for my bad English, it's not my native language....

Just a request for a feature for the LG Webos App. Great client app by the way. Way better then Plex.

But, is it possible to add an arrow ( like "next") to scroll horizontally, without using the direction pad of the remote. Like in the web app ( see capture). I would be so nice. 

Vertically,  no problem with the scroll button of the remote. But horizontally, it too bad that we can use the magic remote cursor....

Or, maybe it is more complicated, make something like the Apple+ App on Lg Smart TV. When you point the magic remote's cursor on the edge right ( or left) of the screen, it scroll automatically.

Do you think it is possible ?

Thank you guys

CApture.jpg

None of the other major LG apps have this and does make it feel like a computer application if implemented. If you hold the remote to the right of the list, Emby should just continue scrolling might be a better elegant solution.

1 minute ago, unisoft said:

None of the other major LG apps have this and does make it feel like a computer application if implemented. If you hold the remote to the right of the list, Emby should just continue scrolling might be a better elegant solution.

Hi Unisoft,

Netflix app, PrimeVideo App have this option  "arrow next button" . So it does exist on LG WebOs Apps. But you're right, holding the remote to the right of the list for scrolling would be an more elegant solution. Thanks,