Intro Skip

mike3821

FrostByte
20 minutes ago, mike3821 said:

When will the intro skip button be added the the android TV client?

It's already there if you want to sideload the beta.

• Like 1

GrimReaper

It is already added in beta cycle. You can sideload apk from the same post:

You can also opt for Beta programme in Google Play upon which your client app will be upgraded to beta automatically during next few days. 

Edited by GrimReaper
Cross-posted
  • Like 2

fahad92
On 6/19/2022 at 10:49 PM, GrimReaper said:

It is already added in beta cycle. You can sideload apk from the same post:

You can also opt for Beta programme in Google Play upon which your client app will be upgraded to beta automatically during next few days. 

Thank you for all these info but when I try to download the latest beta and install it on my Android TV it's still showing as 2.0.70g

What I'm missing? Already uninstalled the current version in the TV before trying the beta

1728550769_Screenshot_20220622-225622_SamsungInternet.jpg.8bfd7ebf0a38a14f0b62d137eff55951.jpg

FrostByte

It sounds like you just installed the stable version again.

How did you install the apk once you downloaded it from the link?  Did you use X-plore or some other file manager to open it?

I just redownloaded and install it right now and it's showing version .77

BTW, you shouldn't need to uninstall an older version, it will upgrade your current.

• Like 2

MRobi

Just opt-in for the beta in the google play store, give it a few hours, and update the app. It'll automatically put the beta over the stable.

And on a side note, I'm absolutely loving the skip into! I don't know how I lived without it for so long. 

• Like 3

fahad92
15 hours ago, FrostByte said:

It sounds like you just installed the stable version again.

How did you install the apk once you downloaded it from the link?  Did you use X-plore or some other file manager to open it?

I just redownloaded and install it right now and it's showing version .77

BTW, you shouldn't need to uninstall an older version, it will upgrade your current.

Yeah the apk file of 2.0.70 wasnt replaced in the file manager as the name for both file was matching 

Deleted the old apk and 2.0.77 has been installed 

• Like 1

As the title says:

Does the ATV App support the "skip Intro" feature?

I have scanned my series and also in chrome the skip Intro button is there. But not in the ATV App.

Thx

FrostByte
20 minutes ago, popy said:

As the title says:

Does the ATV App support the "skip Intro" feature?

I have scanned my series and also in chrome the skip Intro button is there. But not in the ATV App.

Thx

Yes in beta, see the response above

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Seger

@Lukas@ebr Would very much appreciate it if we get the beta in a point update as a release via the store as well. With many clients and users, it is not possible to load sideways. Is there already a time horizon. Had asked before. Why don't we have several intermediate steps? In my opinion, there are a lot of new beta versions with more and more new functions.

6 hours ago, Seger said:

@Lukas@ebr Would very much appreciate it if we get the beta in a point update as a release via the store as well. With many clients and users, it is not possible to load sideways. Is there already a time horizon. Had asked before. Why don't we have several intermediate steps? In my opinion, there are a lot of new beta versions with more and more new functions.

Hi, yes it is coming. Thanks for the feedback.