Downgrade Music When Streaming Remote

Coldburn

Coldburn

My music is .flac and was wondering if there's a way to 'downgrade', lets say to 256k mp3 when streaming remotely? I'd like to limit bandwidth usage.

MBSki
7 minutes ago, Coldburn said:

My music is .flac and was wondering if there's a way to 'downgrade', lets say to 256k mp3 when streaming remotely? I'd like to limit bandwidth usage.

Yes, just change the Internet quality in playback settings.

Coldburn
8 hours ago, mbarylski said:

Yes, just change the Internet quality in playback settings.

Thanks but two problems, I don't seem to have Internet quality playback setting for audio(music) and If the setting is per user, that's lame. I don't see a setting for this anywhere else. I'm using v4.7.2.0.

Screenshot from 2022-06-14 23-52-07.png

Hi, it's the music quality setting in the app playback settings. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

MBSki
25 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, it's the music quality setting in the app playback settings. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

I don't see a music quality setting Luke, what are you referring to?

7 hours ago, Coldburn said:

Thanks but two problems, I don't seem to have Internet quality playback setting for audio(music) and If the setting is per user, that's lame. I don't see a setting for this anywhere else. I'm using v4.7.2.0.

Screenshot from 2022-06-14 23-52-07.png

Right, you won't see it in the browser, but if you go to the app it'll show up. 

As far as I know it is per user. If you have a lot of users, yea, that's a problem. But you can set it for each user here:

image.png.0b8bf75f2dd3bf751e40218267d9db38.png