Navigation on Emby Server in Windows

elivick3031

elivick3031

Hi Everyone:

This may sound like a silly question - I am not able to scroll to the right to see all of my latest added media and also to see all of the seasons of my tv shows on my desktop server. Can anyone tell me how you can scroll right to see all of the media? I don't see any arrows or anything that would allow me to scroll right.

Thanks!

Hello elivick3031,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

Hi, when you mouse over the list an arrow will appear on the right hand side. Are you not seeing that? What browser and version are you on?

elivick3031

Hi Luke:

I only see (See All) on my homescreen. I'm running it on Google Chrome. I also tried on Firefox and had the same issue.

elivick3031

And in the TV shows section I can't scroll to the right either. Here is a screenshot.

Screenshot.png

elivick3031

Also one more thing I need help with if at all possible. On the Latest Shows section it is only showing 1 show not multiple shows like the movies section. Is there a setting I need to complete to fix this?

Thanks!

elivick3031

Hi Luke or anyone else who can help. Disregard the latest shows question. I was able to fix that. However, I still can not scroll past 5 movies or tv shows to continue watching the latest adds. I also still can not scroll past 4 or 5 seasons in my tv series. I have to click on the actual season and then scroll down to see all of the episodes.

Happy2Play

Are there any errors in the browser console (F12)?

Happy2Play

Hmm a guess here are you able to click and drag the row?

What is your Display mode?  Settings-Display, Display Mode

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, elivick3031 said:

My display mode is set to Auto

Not sure then as I don't believe we have ever seen this.

If you set it to desktop (may need to refresh the page) do you get the left and right scrollbuttoncontainer buttons?

Only way I don't see these buttons is in TV mode and then I can use click and drag or keyboard arrow keys.

It looks to me like the browser thinks your primary input method is touch and as a result the emby user interface adjusts for that. Is there something you may have configured on the system to cause that?