Updated Server to 4.7.2 and all users are gone and all media gone

drezin

drezin

Hello I just updated last night to 4.7.2 last night and it looked like the update ran fine. When I logged back in this morning the whole server reset like it was a fresh install.  No Users, No Preferences, Nothing.  My media still exists on my hard drive but when i try to readd the folders it cannot see my second hard drive like it does not exist. I did not  have this problem on a previous version. Please help! I have attached all of the logs from this morning as thats when i opened it again.  I dont see any  logs from previous to the update. I am running emby on the following:

Quad Core I 7 , Zorin 16 OS (Linux Umbuntu Ver 18+  i think), SSD system files, 2TB Hardrive (mounted) Where the media files are.

embyserver.txthardware_detection-63790630271.txtembyserver-63790630229.txthardware_detection-63790627189.txtembyserver-63790588181.txt

Any help is greatly Apreciated!

Thank  you ! @cayars

• 4 weeks later...

I believe I helped you via PM??

But just looking at your Emby Server log you have a lot of error that are permission based.

Access to the path '/media/drezin/50FC8512705054EA/Movies' is denied.

You getting permission errors accessing files as well as other services including internet. That could be unrelated.

You will want to check the permissions starting with /media/drezin to see if the user running Emby Server has read/write access to your media files.

You may also want to check the permissions of the directories where Emby is installed as well but if something doesn't look right upload screen shots here for verification before trying to change anything.

Hopefully, this was resolved previously but if not let us know.