Emby Atsc 3.0 playback errorr

snake98
Go to solution Solved by snake98,

snake98

My area just started transmitting  atsc 3.0, but I can't tune them through Emby.  I"m running hdhomerunflex, newest firmware.   Emby see the channel, but get the error message

"No compatible streas are currently available.  Please try again or contact your system administrator for details."  I can tune the 3.0 channels just fine through the hdhomerun app.

I disabled all hardware trans-coding, same error.

I can see the hdhomerunflex tune to the correct channel, but it never starts playing.  Tried in Chrome and Firefox.  All other atsc 1.0 work just fine.ffmpeg-transcode-41d658be-24f8-466c-8f6c-6f097323d3ae_1.txt

Channels went live today,  93292, kmph kgpe, kfre , ffmpeg-transcode-41d658be-24f8-466c-8f6c-6f097323d3ae_1.txt

HI, please try resetting your custom options back to default and see how that compares:

Warning EncoderParametersH264LibX.Preset: Original: veryfast Actual: veryslow
Warning EncoderParametersH264LibX.ConstantRateFactor: Original: 23 Actual: 21

Thanks.

• Solution
snake98
On 6/16/2022 at 11:53 AM, Luke said:

HI, please try resetting your custom options back to default and see how that compares:

Warning EncoderParametersH264LibX.Preset: Original: veryfast Actual: veryslow
Warning EncoderParametersH264LibX.ConstantRateFactor: Original: 23 Actual: 21

Thanks.

Okay now it working with my original settings and with hardware trans coding.  I wonder if it was a config on the broadcaster side, since it was the first day.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...