Roku channel selection very slow (55 seconds) on Emby IPTV sub.

georgecordeiro

georgecordeiro

Hello,

I have purchased the emby premiere sub and using the Live TV and DVR function. When selecting a channel from either the iptv service or the HDFlex4k OTA I have waited up to 55 seconds for the selection to come up. Once it does, it seems to buffer over and over during the session. I've compacted the database and restarted the server, check wifi, all have excellent signal and no loss. This happens hardwired or wireless rokus. If I do the same selection on a web brower on a pc I don't have any issues. Server version is the latest 4.7.2.0 as of today on ASUSTOR AS5304T installed fro the apk x64 manually.

By contrast , I've tried the plex system with the same tuners and their live tv DVR on the same rokus and they all respond much quicker (under 10 seconds). 

I've added a server file and downstream selection for your review. You support is appreciated.

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-directstream-4bd6ab53-a197-4852-95bb-82a65e816a89_1.txt

Edited by georgecordeiro

Hi, just for comparison purposes, can we see example log files from playing with the web browser? Thanks !

georgecordeiro

Hello,

Any comments on the slowness that I've experienced. I still facing the same issues, sitting at 26% for a long time after a selection of IPTV or OTA. Same services IPTV & OTA on plex and it works within 10 or 15 seconds. I've tried removing and re-installing and hasn't helped. Three versions ago seems to work best prior to 4.7.2.0.

Thank you for you support!