What the name of the cloud storage that allow you to use it as a NAS ?

ng4ever

ng4ever

What the name of the cloud storage that allow you to use it as a media or network server too plus is unlimited?

It is expensive but it suppose to be just for that mainly.

I can't remember the name of it :(

I don't really understand the question in the title...  NAS stands for Network Attached Storage (device).  The implication is that it is your local network and that is a piece of hardware (device) so, by that definition, there would be no such thing.  A literal interpretation of that term would make any cloud storage network attached storage.

Are you really asking for a cloud based server?

ng4ever
Just now, ebr said:

I don't really understand the question in the title...  NAS stands for Network Attached Storage (device).  The implication is that it is your local network and that is a piece of hardware (device) so, by that definition, there would be no such thing.  A literal interpretation of that term would make any cloud storage network attached storage.

Are you really asking for a cloud based server?

Yes sorry.

One2Go

You need to check the TOC of any cloud based server vendor as some do not allow to stream media to Plex or Emby. Had that problem with one of the vendors, they disabled my account and I had the credit card company fight them for a refund which was successful.

• Thanks 1

ng4ever
1 minute ago, One2Go said:

You need to check the TOC of any cloud based server vendor as some do not allow to stream media to Plex or Emby. Had that problem with one of the vendors, they disabled my account and I had the credit card company fight them for a refund which was successful.

Ok.

One2Go
8 hours ago, ng4ever said:

Ok.

Stay away from SSD Nodes it was inexpensive, easy to setup and even though I had no traffic yet just set it up and trying it. They objected to Emby and suspended my service. Signed a years contract and got 11 months reimbursed I explain my situation to the CC company. There were other providers in the Netherlands that permitted it and were even helpful in setting it up but I wanted one in the US. So all the best in finding a service provider.