Adding more sources for metadata

MyTheater

MyTheater

Hi team,

does anyone know how to force add other sources and help file detections ?

On some files i have IMDb and TVDB, sometimes i have MovieDB... is it possible to have everytime this 3 sources ? It's very long to download file on one website > post on other one > wait website indexing (around 24h) and then refresh metadata of one / two files on my emby server. 

If anyone have idea or if it's just not possible actually would like to suggest feature :D

Have a good day 

image.thumb.png.66f752b5cfeeb82ae4018a18a7993d16.png

MyTheater

MovieDB But it depends is it possible to have anytime all sources ? Actually is aleatory 

Oceanus

Unless i'm mistaken, you just need to go to library settings and activate MovieDB as source for metadata.

Hi.  Are you asking for more metadata sources or more IDs?  What you are showing are just IDs - they don't affect the source of the metadata - just how the item is looked up.

MyTheater
1 hour ago, Oceanus said:

Unless i'm mistaken, you just need to go to library settings and activate MovieDB as source for metadata.

Thanks but all sources are already enabled, but in some contents it happens files not have all ID in list.

@ebr On last screenshot we can see imdb and tvdb but not moviedb or open movie database. I dont know if we can force it to have everytime all ID spaces available ?

image.png.31466645d2c5e9e8a0a558872cae900e.png

23 hours ago, MyTheater said:

Hi team,

does anyone know how to force add other sources and help file detections ?

On some files i have IMDb and TVDB, sometimes i have MovieDB... is it possible to have everytime this 3 sources ? It's very long to download file on one website > post on other one > wait website indexing (around 24h) and then refresh metadata of one / two files on my emby server. 

If anyone have idea or if it's just not possible actually would like to suggest feature :D

Have a good day 

image.thumb.png.66f752b5cfeeb82ae4018a18a7993d16.png

What are you using the metadata editor on here? is this an episode?