Ram usage question and emby image search question

BillybobBilly

BillybobBilly

So I recently upgraded to 4.7.10 version of Emby through Docker and I am seeing a major loss in browsing performance compared to the 4.6.70 (or whatever the latest version prior to 4.7.0 was...). The performance loss may be because my library is on the larger side (150K+ media files) but at this point I'm thinking the old version may be better for my purposes because it has better performance.

I see in Docker it shows a huge amount of RAM used for the Emby container (currently 22.76GB) but my Synology resource monitor only shows 7% of my RAM is being used. My box has 32GB of available RAM so 7% would be less than 3GB used even though the Emby container shows nearly 75% used.

Can anyone explain what is going on here? I've restarted the container multiple times and it doesn't seem to change anything. I have not restarted my NAS yet (because I have to leave the house soon and won't have time to fiddle with it until tonight).

My second question is whether or not anyone knows why I am unable to retrieve art for my media after updating. AFAIK the permissions have not changed so Emby should be able to write and retrieve image data (currently doing some file conversion without issue). 

Edited by BillybobBilly

Hi, please attach the emby server log from when this happened. Thanks.

BillybobBilly
12 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, please attach the emby server log from when this happened. Thanks.

Sent via PM

Hi, please try removing these plugins and then restart the server and see if it helps:

Anime 1.4.8.0
	CoverArt 4.1.17.0
	Playback Reporting 1.9.0.5
	Statistics 2.1.3.0

Thanks.