Live TV user doesn't disconnect from channel

brogen
Go to solution Solved by brogen,

brogen

Hello,

I have hosted my m3u channels thru xtream codes ui.

I have sat up the configuration in the Live TV to use my m3u url.

If I connect to one channel on any device, then I go to the next channel, It will take up 2 connections.

It doesn't disconnect from the previous stream, but keeps that one going. Normally If I use any streamers for m3u links, It disconnects the "old" stream when going to a new. I am not entirely sure If I have misconfigured something? I really only imported my .m3u link and xml data.

Right now the only workaround I have, is restarting my emby service on the server.

Picture from xtream codes:

image.thumb.png.e22b150ff50db9bc188b26e73e0ac81b.png

Edited by brogen

emveepee

I know there is a bug I identified testing the NextPVR plugin and Emby doesn't close a Live TV stream until after it tries to open the new stream.   After this "fail" I can open the stream on a second try.    There is also a second nastier bug where Emby doesn't disconnect from the stream at all.  

Martin

brogen
9 minutes ago, emveepee said:

I know there is a bug I identified testing the NextPVR plugin and Emby doesn't close a Live TV stream until after it tries to open the new stream.   After this "fail" I can open the stream on a second try.    There is also a second nastier bug where Emby doesn't disconnect from the stream at all.  

Martin

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah with the Emvy Live TV, It doesn't close the older streams at all. Not when existing, not when opening a new stream etc..

emveepee

You might be seeing my second problem then.  If you stop the services the connections should drop.

Martin

brogen

Yep, I just don't think It's a permanent solution. 

I'll wait and see what other people say. Thanks

• Solution
brogen
1 hour ago, Luke said:

HI there, let's look at an example:

Thanks !

Hello,

Is it the "embyserver.txt" you want to have a look at it?

EDIT:

Seems like the issue was actually at my xtream ui. libcurl4 was installed and not libcurl3!
Sorry for the time.

Edited by brogen