Media Details Not Shown

Spaceboy
Go to solution Solved by Spaceboy,

Spaceboy

I think this started with an install of 4.7.1

Per the below the full page is not loaded on any media detail screen. there is an error in the console

The resource at “http://192.168.1.2:8096/web/modules/fonts/material-icons/LDItaoyNOAY6Uewc665JcIzCKsKc_M9flwmP_3.woff2” preloaded with link preload was not used within a few seconds. Make sure all attributes of the preload tag are set correctly.

image.thumb.png.b2439ef684644981fe2a509863eacedf.png

Spaceboy
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Maybe try clearing browsing data? Seems to be ok from here.

no - no change unfortunately and this is across multiple web clients

visproduction

The next part of the page that is missing is the div:

body > div.itemView.darkContentContainer-item.view.flex.flex-direction-column.scrollFrameY.flex-grow.emby-scroller.page.scrollY.overflowYScroll > div > div.details-additionalContent.padded-bottom-page.details-additionalContent-withbackdrop > div.verticalSection.peopleSection

Double check your css for any style tweak for .verticalSection.peopleSection.   Maybe you moved it that worked in the previous release, but is now completely off the screen for this update.

Just a guess.

Spaceboy
1 minute ago, visproduction said:

The next part of the page that is missing is the div:

body > div.itemView.darkContentContainer-item.view.flex.flex-direction-column.scrollFrameY.flex-grow.emby-scroller.page.scrollY.overflowYScroll > div > div.details-additionalContent.padded-bottom-page.details-additionalContent-withbackdrop > div.verticalSection.peopleSection

Double check your css for any style tweak for .verticalSection.peopleSection.   Maybe you moved it that worked in the previous release, but is now completely off the screen for this update.

Just a guess.

no css used...

Nothing obvious in the log. I would try removing all community plugins, then restart the server and see if that helps.

• Solution
Spaceboy

thanks, i have found what it was. we had a script to move the links and tags up below the info shown in my screenshot. was working fine before 4.7.1 but causes this issue now. reloading a fresh copy of the system folder from github has corrected everything

• Thanks 1