Thank you for a simple, functional media server

bblackmoor

bblackmoor

My previous "thank you" post was deleted, but I know why. I apologize: I shall rephrase.

I use Emby on Roku to browse my media, view the embedded metadata, and play my videos.

❤️ THANK YOU. ❤️ THANK YOU. ❤️ THANK YOU. ❤️

I use Emby literally every day.

1028983263_2022-05-2416_14_19.thumb.jpg.b0103a81487b8ec566a3e01f6da30fd0.jpg

Edited by bblackmoor
Wrong title
  • Like 1

I guess it was just moved to here: 

But thanks again for the feedback.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

bblackmoor
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

I guess it was just moved to here: 

But thanks again for the feedback.

Oh, okay. Should I delete this one? Not trying to be a pest. It's in my nature to be quiet unless I need something, but I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and show my gratitude.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bblackmoor said:

Oh, okay. Should I delete this one? Not trying to be a pest. It's in my nature to be quiet unless I need something, but I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and show my gratitude.

It is all good. You did nothing wrong. You have nothing to be quiet about. Please keep doing what you are doing. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Please keep the feedback train going. Any other issues, concerns, questions?

In your screenshot the images show cut off some on the top and bottom where the grey bars are. They do not fill the green frame completely with the images. What model Roku are you using to take that screenshot?

Edited by speechles
  • Like 1

bblackmoor
40 minutes ago, speechles said:

In your screenshot the images show cut off some on the top and bottom where the grey bars are. They do not fill the green frame completely with the images. What model Roku are you using to take that screenshot?

Model 4640X - Roku Ultra

I trim my thumbnails and folder images to 10:13.9. I have reasons for that, but they won't make sense to anyone else. :)

So I doubt the grey bars you are noticing are Emby's fault. Thanks for asking, though.

• Like 1

bblackmoor

I love that choosing the "Home videos" option means that Emby displays my video titles as I have set them. Love.

image.png.c2e92c2d78e3e1819966f86e05290867.png

• Like 1