Emby Theatre Xbox one app

neo1994

neo1994

Hi there, until around 3 months ago my xbox one emby app was working fine. 

Now however every movie / tv show i play has no sound.

Every other device i run emby with be it IOS/Browser/Android/Mac all have sound and i can see the sound track listed within the media info. This is only isolated to the xbox one app, i cant really provide logs because the xbox one os is locked down and wont allow me access to the filesystem to provide it. 

If i can somehow gather these from my server let me know to assist further... 

If anyone also has this issue be great to know im not the only one.. i can only hear the sound if i hit pause/play and i can hear it for a split second then silence, same when i skip 10/20 seconds i can hear it when its skipping the segment but actual playback i hear nothing. 

image0.jpeg

embyserver.txt hardware_detection-63783830204.txt

Hi, how have you configured Xbox audio settings? Maybe you muted the emby app by mistake,?

darkassassin07

The xbox app has been giving me tons of issues lately. 

Stuttering playback, no audio, no video, seeking at all restarts whatever is playing, failed playback altogether, subtitles not loading. 

In every single one of these cases switching to any other app such as android, the web app, or Emby Theater and playing the same media works perfectly fine. It's just the xbox app and only really in the last 3-6 months. 

FrostByte

From the Xbox Home screen click the big Xbox button on your remote/controller.  Now scroll down and highlight the Emby app and click the green A button.  That should bring up a volume slide bar

Edited by FrostByte