All of a sudden, Emby remote not working---don't have a clue to fix

Go to solution Solved by Guest,

Folks: All of sudden, Emby cannot be accessed by the Users that have been configured on my system. For a long time, that has been working perfectly. There have been no changes to any of my equipment or settings in Emby or anything else (at least nothing that I have changed). I have always used a VPN (Private Internet Access) and set it to a location that allows split tunneling. No changes have been made in the regard. I can connect through wifi when at my location. No problems. But I and none of my "authorized" users can connect remotely. When  I turn off wifi on my cell phone and it connects to LTE and I open the Emby app, I get the home screen with My Media displayed. However, when I try to open an individual media file, nothing loads.  I have no idea where to start to look. Suggestions please!!!

Still searching for a solution. Any help would be appreciated. Only  steps taken so far was to disable virus protection and microsoft firewall. Didn't make a difference.

Happy2Play
22 minutes ago, superbobtv said:

I believe this is correct. Am I right?

image.png.d620a088861362c8f26fe54b4e6ef376.png

Yes it looks correct?  Are you still having issues?  But from a vpn standpoint does your server allow port forwarding?

From your true WAN address you shouldn't have an issue.

• Solution

My frustration in situations like this is that I didn't change anything and therefore wonder: has an update to windows, emby, my vpn, router and whatever else, caused the disconnect. Also, I say without hesitation that I am not very good at diagnosing these situations. On a hope and a prayer I disconnected the router power supply, waited a minute and then plugged it in. Viola--remote access is working again. Go figure!! Thanks to those that responded. 

• 2 weeks later...