One of my library realtime monitoring doesn't work 4.7.0.60

sezsat

sezsat

i have a talk shows library, added new episode for one of the talk shows, realtime monitoring doesn't work, even manually scanning library doesn't detect the newly added episodes. all other libraries of mine are working fine with realtime monitoring and manual library scanning. noticed this issue with the latest version of emby server for qnap, also same issue with the emby server for windows.

what was also confusing is that emby generates an nfo and jpg file for thumbnails afters manually triggering the library scan but the episode/s still does not apear.

i have attached the logs below.

embyserver (1).txt

Hi, what is the specific example that we should be looking at here?

sezsat

hi @Luke

one of my  libraries, the talk shows, added a few new episodes to the tonigh show starring jimmy fallon, but the nfo file being generated has the same contents as the previous nfo of a previous episode, not sure which is at fault, emby or the sources for the metadatas. tried creating a new source folder and new library to see if that one also will show the same issue, and it did, what i did is just to delete the whole talk shows library and the newly created test library.

sezsat
12 hours ago, Luke said:

What specific episode?

episode 139 of tonight show starring jimmy fallon, set emby to generate nfo file, but the content of the nfo for that specific episode has the same contents as the episode 138, hence the reason for episode 139 to not appear in the list withing the season 9 of the said tv show.

On 5/24/2022 at 12:06 AM, sezsat said:

episode 139 of tonight show starring jimmy fallon, set emby to generate nfo file, but the content of the nfo for that specific episode has the same contents as the episode 138, hence the reason for episode 139 to not appear in the list withing the season 9 of the said tv show.

What are the file names in this example?