Emby playback wrong subtitles language

ultralord

ultralord

Hello recently i choose to move from plex and use a emby.. so i have a problem i run a emby on docker and i have emby server version 4.6.7.0 i use my samsung tv with usa set to install the 1.2.6 emby app and i have problem with one episode.. for example loki s1e02 i have in greek language subtitles i do all the settings it works on some others as i see.. on this series i have problem that the language is different like finish ? but i choose for sure the srt und subtitle.. i also rename with .gr. inside but its the same.. how i can fix that?

On playback from website its ok.. only from samsung app i see that problem also in the next episodes.. but i think i will have also on other media that problem..

what do you need from me to send? also if i send log i will change the server ip for security reasons?

THanks.

ultralord

First thanks for the fast reply!! No other service talks so quickly. +1

So the screenshot https://prnt.sc/rgQoAAcnGM1V its from loki s01e03 i say the episode if you want to check the logs.

Isnt greek language that on the screen.. but let me check again because one of my clients uses 1.2.7 app for samsung tv and he saw it in greek language.. so i will upgrade the version with usb app and not from samsung us store to check it if problem exists.

@SamES