Web Client Not Displaying Media Folder images correctly

GrotShot

GrotShot

The Web Client  does not display my Media Folder Images correctly. The images are in my IBN folder and can be seen when using the Metadata Manager but do not show correctly in the web client. Any thoughts please?

Web%20Client%20Wrong%20Images.jpg

Web%20Client%20Wrong%20Images%202.jpg

GrotShot
Web%20Client%20Wrong%20Images%203.jpg

Thumb image takes president over primary image in that view. So change the thumb image.

I don't see how it can when it displays correctly for Movies by Name, TV Series and Music as you can see from the 1st image and this image.

Edited by GrotShot

Happy2Play

Are you sure you are editing the correct image location, what path is shown when you click metadata?   Is it "views\boxsets" or "data\collections"?

GrotShot

Are you sure you are editing the correct image location, what path is shown when you click metadata?   Is it "views\boxsets" or "data\collections"?

data\collections is listed in the Path field.

Happy2Play

This I believe this your issue.  There are two image paths depending on your view.  From your screenshot you want the image in (My View) ImagesByName\views\boxsets not the (folder view) data\collections location.

The easiest way to resolve this is to hoover over image in My View and click edit then image, this will take you to the specific (view) you are editing.