Issues with Emby Theater guide

mitch2471

mitch2471

I am running Emby Theater on a windows 10 pc with the latest emby server installed on the same machine. Server WMC is installed & I can watch TV & see guide listings. I have 2 issues with the way that the epg is behaving. Hopefully someone can shed some light on these.

1: When I enter the guide it initially shows me channels 1 to 7. If I hit the scroll down button the guide jumps to channels 11 to 17. I hit the scroll down button again & the epg jumps to channels 23 to 30. So, the guide scroll down or up is skipping channels. If I want to see the channels that have been skipped, I have to manually navigate to them. Is this a glitch or are other users experiencing the same thing?

2: The 2nd problem I’m having is that the guide seems to be a little hyper active for my liking. If I want to see what’s on at say 8pm I’ll scroll across the guide until programmes from 8pm onwards are showing. If I scroll down to the next channel down & for instance the program on that channel started at 7pm & ends at 9pm the entire guide re-jigs to show what’s on from 7pm onwards. So where ever I move on the epg the time of programmes being shown is constantly jumping.

This may seem a little anal but I am finding it quite annoying when I’m trying to find out what’s on at a specific time. The guide keeps shuffling the times around based on what programmes are showing on what ever channel my cursor lands on.

Is there any way to amend this?

HI, what scroll down button do you mean? Are you referring to page down?

mitch2471

Apologies, yes I meant the page down button. Sorry I'm not firing on all cylinders today!