Scan Media Library failed - An item with the same key has already been added

crashkelly

crashkelly

Sure. Only did that as I thought it would clear the unrelated stuff from the log and be focused on only the issue.

This log was started about 2 hours ago. It is the same log as I started to include in the original thread.

I apologize for zipping it but the original log is 3MB

Thanks for your help

server-63517368201.zip

crashkelly

Not sure how or why, but after restarting the MB3 Server the scan now completes successfully. I can post another log if desired.

Thanks

RaxPower

I had been getting this error for the past 12 hours or so. (before that it had been fine.

What i think caused it was having a bunch of episodes in a top level tv folder. (eg multiple episodes under tv\tv show, and mb3 ended up treating it as a movie). Once i moved the eps to the season folders the error disappeared and the scan completed.

crashkelly

I had been getting this error for the past 12 hours or so. (before that it had been fine.

What i think caused it was having a bunch of episodes in a top level tv folder. (eg multiple episodes under tv\tv show, and mb3 ended up treating it as a movie). Once i moved the eps to the season folders the error disappeared and the scan completed.

Thanks for the info.

Not really sure why it was happening to me all of a sudden as I had not really changed anything. As I mentioned, rebooting MB seemed to fix it, but I have no idea why

Cheers

Tharnax

I've also getting this error message over the past 24 hours according to the notifications.  I haven't seen this issue previously did a search to find crashkelly's post.  I will reboot the server to see if it solves the issue and will post logs if it starts to occur again.

crashkelly

Happened to me again last night, not at home so I cannot post the log, but I will when I get home.

What was different this time was that I had just setup a new drive and shared it. Added the UNC path to my default profile and the scan occurred and I received the same error. Difference this time was that I forgot to add "Full Control" for my account to the share, it was left on read. Corrected my error, rebooted the server software and the issue was gone.