Emty emby tv guide

runner041
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

runner041

I deleted the m3u link and xml link from live tv to add nextpvr plugin. I installed nextpvr, trying to login in nextpvr windows panel but login failed message as a result. So i uninstalled the plugin from emby. Then i reinstall the previous m3u link and xml link in live tv. Now i get emty tv guide when i click on tv guide. Thanks.

embyserver.txt

runner041

problem after installing the nextpvr plugin: the guide doesnt show up in emby live tv after uninstalling nextpvr.

What tuner sources and guide data did you setup in Emby live tv setup?

runner041

m3u playlist source. Im able to watch tv. To see the guide by ch i must click on the ch tab.

Edited by runner041

runner041

Yes i did. For sure the problem is with nextpvr plugin not compatible with emby. They should remove that plugin from the catalog. 

emveepee

The catalog version is for v4 of NextPVR.   However you are also partially correct, since you are using the beta Emby server 4.7.0.36. As noted on the NextPVR subforum here the V5 addon you should be using from github and it is also end of life.  Luke is working on an updated addon which supports the new Emby 4.7  model for reduced live TV integration with other applications. I assume it will be added to the catalog as the V4 addon will stop working completely.

Martin

• Solution

Actually if you're on 4.7 there is already a compatible version in the catalog so try installing the latest from there.

runner041
18 hours ago, emveepee said:

The catalog version is for v4 of NextPVR.   However you are also partially correct, since you are using the beta Emby server 4.7.0.36. As noted on the NextPVR subforum here the V5 addon you should be using from github and it is also end of life.  Luke is working on an updated addon which supports the new Emby 4.7  model for reduced live TV integration with other applications. I assume it will be added to the catalog as the V4 addon will stop working completely.

Martin

How to download nextpvr v5 from github? Thx