LG app auto-pilot?

jlj1950
Go to solution Solved by jlj1950,

jlj1950

Hello,

Just checking the library images from my TV and making a few changes. Suddenly, backdrop images started showing up on the Home screen and in the Library screens.

I went to my server laptop and found there were no backdrop images for the Home screen. Meanwhile, my TV went to sleep. When I woke the TV up, the backdrop image faded away.

UPDATE:
I looked for the control for non-video
(e.g., Home screen ) backdrops and found the box unchecked. Further, the phenomenon applies to one library only (note each of my libraries corresponds to a hard drive).

The image shows up when I hover over a movie's poster in the library and is the backdrop image for that video.

As I said, this only happens with one library/hard drive. Is there a control for that on a per library basis?

Edited by jlj1950
additional data

• Solution
jlj1950

Hello,

As a preface, my libraries are also hard drives. I have ten hard drives and ten libraries.

I figured out the situation. The phenomenon occurs if there are one or more videos in the drive root directory. Only two of my drives have one or more videos in the root directory. I checked the second and the same thing was happening.

Phenomenon explained.