WEB UI 4.6.7

lk5471

lk5471

Hi, how long will the official version of emby server 4.7 go online? At present, there is a problem that I can't find posters in my 4.6 When the video is played on the web, it will automatically pause, but the transcoding of the dashboard continues. Especially hevc format QNAP CPU I3 9300t, system version: QTS 5.0;

lk5471

The movie cannot search for pictures,And the playback will automatically pause, but the background transcoding continues

The movie cannot search for pictures,

Can you please describe this in more detail? Can't search for pictures where?

lk5471

Thank you for your answer. At present, I have upgraded the test version of emby server 4.7.0.35. The problem of playback pause has been solved, but some movie metadata cannot be downloaded. I need to manually match the information to scrape. I hope emby is getting better and better.

4 hours ago, lk5471 said:

Thank you for your answer. At present, I have upgraded the test version of emby server 4.7.0.35. The problem of playback pause has been solved, but some movie metadata cannot be downloaded. I need to manually match the information to scrape. I hope emby is getting better and better.

Hi, for all we know the problem could be anything from your file naming, to network connections with the metadata providers, etc. Let's look at an example:

Thanks.