Can not connect to server

atrippy

Hi there, are you trying to connect to your own Emby Server, or someone else's? What exactly happens when you try to connect?

atrippy

To my own when I click on app it is asking me to sign in with connect it asks for a PIN code which I went and done that and nothing happened or it says Skip and enter IP address which I do not have

Junglejim
2 hours ago, atrippy said:

I not sure if it is my sever or someone else how do I know 

What? I'm sure you would know your own server! If it's someone else's they would have to grant you access and provide you with the login details.

Have you set up your own server and added your media library's, login details etc. ?

pwhodges
8 hours ago, atrippy said:

I not sure if it is my sever or someone else how do I know 

Emby is not like Netflix - it isn't an app for connecting you with a publicly available service.

The Emby app is for connecting to an Emby server which has been set up by yourself (or maybe a friend who has given you access) for streaming your own media.  Until you set up your server (or are given access details for theirs by a friend) the Emby app will do nothing for you.

Paul

atrippy

I have paid for Emby for 6 month I have Emby for over a year. About 4 weeks ago it would not let me to connect to server. Then I tried all kinds of things to get it to work . The person I ordered it from will not get back to me .I am kinda pissed that I paid for it and can't watch it.I don't even know if anyone on here can help me . I got it from the Big kahuna.

pwhodges

This is not an Emby problem; it is a problem with the people supplying you with a service.  As you suggest, no-one here can help you.

Paul

FrostByte
2 hours ago, atrippy said:

I have paid for Emby for 6 month I have Emby for over a year. About 4 weeks ago it would not let me to connect to server. Then I tried all kinds of things to get it to work . The person I ordered it from will not get back to me .I am kinda pissed that I paid for it and can't watch it.I don't even know if anyone on here can help me . I got it from the Big kahuna.

Locking this thread as this isn't an Emby problem and can only be solved by contacting the people who were running the share server containing the media you were paying to access in order to get your money back.

If you ever decide to get your own server and media and need help setting it up, please don't hesitate to come back.

Have a good day.