Missing Channels

jpcapone

jpcapone

I have searched the forums for the title of this post but I am not understanding how to follow the troubleshooting measures.  I have an iptv provider and when i check the m3u link in xteve i can see all of the channels in the mapping section, however, the same channels do not all appear in Emby.  Specifically, when I search a group using tags there are channels missing that I can see in xteve.  I understand this may be due to the tvgid but i am not sure how to look at that via the m3u link.  I am open to any suggestions please advise, TIA!!!

jpcapone

Ok I figured it out.  I downloaded the m3u file and opened it in visual studio.  I can confirm that the tvg-id for the missing channel is repeated 88 times in the file.  whats the best way to resolve this so that I can use it in Emby?

Edited by jpcapone

14 hours ago, jpcapone said:

Ok I figured it out.  I downloaded the m3u file and opened it in visual studio.  I can confirm that the tvg-id for the missing channel is repeated 88 times in the file.  whats the best way to resolve this so that I can use it in Emby?

Currently duplicates are discarded by Emby but we plan to provide more control over this in future updates.

jpcapone

well i started to use xteve and I can pass through the channels to Emby.  I would just like it better if Emby was one stop shopping.  How can I keep my eye on the progress you guys are making for the future updates?  

12 hours ago, jpcapone said:

well i started to use xteve and I can pass through the channels to Emby.  I would just like it better if Emby was one stop shopping.  How can I keep my eye on the progress you guys are making for the future updates?  

Best thing to do is follow the blog for release announcements.

• 10 months later...
Pest3366

I'm having the same trouble, would like the choice on duplicates. Especially since the streams are sometimes different sources even though coming from same iptv provider.