Emby app on any Roku device buffers

mateuszkiljan
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

mateuszkiljan

I have tried changing the playback settings within the app and the same issue persists, 35 to 52-3% loading and nothing. Every other device to include the web plays back without buffering. 
Both Roku devices are wireless with an average internet speed speed of 150 download on mesh-WiFi. 

all4dom

Having the same issue this morning. I just sent the log from roku since I have been.having a few issues.

mateuszkiljan

My apologies for the original post, attached is the log and the screenshot of what is currently happening on both Roku devices.

1. Emby app opens with no issues

2. Selecting a movie and/or tv show with no issues

3. Playing a movie and/or tv series episode the screenshot/image is what always happens

IMG_2680.jpeg

embyserver.txt

pwhodges

I had this just recently when attempting to play videos that required subtitles to be burned in by the server.  I fixed it by removing the diagnostics plugin and deleting the subtitles.xml configuration file which it (I presume) had created when I was testing subtitles.

Paul

• Solution
Happy2Play
38 minutes ago, mateuszkiljan said:

My apologies for the original post, attached is the log and the screenshot of what is currently happening on both Roku devices.

1. Emby app opens with no issues

2. Selecting a movie and/or tv show with no issues

3. Playing a movie and/or tv series episode the screenshot/image is what always happens

IMG_2680.jpeg

embyserver.txt 4.65 MB · 0 downloads

Does disabling DLNA make a difference?

It would appear your Premiere status has expired so you would need to uninstall the CoverArt plugin to remove the spamming of the log.

Warn CoverArt: CoverArt is expired. Please get Emby Premiere to continue using it.

mateuszkiljan

Removing the CoverArt plugin and disabling DLNA seems to have worked. No more buffering issues.

I did not realize the Emby Premier expired, thank you for the assistance. Time to renew Emby Premier.

• Like 2