MacOS app has two consistent bugs after 2.1.4 update

SidneyUA

SidneyUA

Sorry for posting in iOS forum but I couldn't find separate forum for MacOS apps.

I have two very annoying repeated bugs after 2.1.4 update. In one of them Emby starting screen (black with green logo) appears right in the middle of a playback without pausing a playback forcing me to restart the app and resume video. Another one is violet tint over video similar to text selection. It disappears if i touch a cursor but immediately appears after it goes idle. Restarting the app helps but it is very annoying.

I added log in debug mode in case it helps. Thanks!

embyserver.txt

Hi, what causes the violet tint, or how do you get it to occur? Is it with HDR content?

SidneyUA

It looks like it is somehow connected with pausing and unpausing of the video. It never happens on videos that I watch uninterrupted but the more I pause and unpause video the bigger the chance that it happens. It appeared on content without HDR.

• 2 weeks later...
SidneyUA

I managed to get around violet tint by selecting a part of a movie title when I see the tint. Then selection disappears with a title.

Unfortunately constant app reloads are extremely annoying. The issue that I am talking about happened approximately at 9:05:46 PM and 9:06:21 PM in the attached log. This is the time when I restarted the playback after the app reloaded.

Please tell me if you need anything else to pinpoint a problem.

embyserver.txt