Emby playback - always on top with resizable window required

Traction Tim
Go to solution Solved by GrimReaper,

Traction Tim

Hi,

My Emby server (Synology NAS) is working well now with HDTunerProxy and an Enigma2 receiver. So well, that I would like to get my wife to use Emby instead of TVMosaic for her satellite recordings. The issue is that TVMosaic allows her to open a re-sizable playback window that she can stick on the side of her screen, and it stays on top of any other window she has open (Win10 pc).

I can't see how to do this with Emby in a browser or with Emby theatre. Is there a simple way to do this with Emby ?

Edited by Traction Tim
More clarity.

GrimReaper
19 minutes ago, Traction Tim said:

TVMosaic allows her to open a re-sizable playback window that she can stick on the side of her screen, and it stays on top of any other window she has open (Win10 pc).

I can't see how to do this with Emby in a browser or with Emby theatre. Is there a simple way to do this with Emby ?

Sry, don't quite follow, both Web App and Theater have PIP shortcut in OSD that behaves exactly the same. 

Edit:

IMG_20220409_135839.jpg

Edited by GrimReaper
Screen

Traction Tim

Hmm, I don't have that in Emby theatre. I downloaded it today to test it, but I wonder if I've found an older version = 3.0.15.