Offine Downloaded Files on iPad is Showing Odd Show Rating & Ep Number

ezio17n7

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the rating is probably due to this:

So I guess you'd have to clear out all the downloads and then download them again.

It is related to tvdb. Just changing your provider option alone won't change anything. You have to get new metadata from the new provider, and even then, that will only update your content on the server, not what you see in downloads.

ezio17n7

No, you assumed wrong that I didn't do any of the steps you mentioned above. I even created a new tv library with new contents. Selected TMDB as only metadata provider, refreshed library & metadata. Then downloaded the files. Still looking like this. You can see the show's description is matching with TMDB, not TVDB. My iPadOS and app has been fully updated. And, I am using emby server v4.7.0.35 beta on Windows.

EMBY_IDSP_1.png

EMBY_IDSP_2.png

EMBY_IDSP_3.png

Happy2Play

I currently cannot get download to work on my iPhone but this shouldn't be related to TVDB as their Score/rating should look like that and no community rating is returned when only using TVDB (atleast for Afro Samurai.

TMDB returns 7.2

and if OMDB is enabled it returns 7.6

Didn't we have a calculation issue like this before in the browser.

Edited by Happy2Play

ezio17n7

It shows correctly in web app, android app (also downloads section) and ipad app. It shows like this only in iPad downloads. 

EMBY_IDSP_4.png